There are many ways in which you can help to keep our pesky bird friends away from our wonderful beaches.
- Join the Dog Beach Patrol Program! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent an application.
- Minimize the amount of garbage and food left behind when you leave MHOA property. Gulls and geese will stick around if there is a hot dog left for them to steal!
- Report dead animals and fish to the nearest member of the beach staff. Gulls are scavengers and are more likely to stick around if they discover an easy source of food.
- Do not feed the birds! The Canada Geese become more aggressive when fed by humans.
- Show your support for the volunteers and thank them for helping us keep the parks safe and healthy for everyone!
Have any other ideas for Bird Control Strategies? Please share your ideas with us at 403-453-1221, or email at email@example.com.